The following is a (partial) list of who could have killed the Princes in the Tower.
- Richard III ordered their deaths (as they were potential foci of opposition).
- The Duke of Buckingham (to further his claims/eliminate rivals)
- Henry Tudor (ie before he became king)
- Henry VII (after he became king)
- 'One or several' of the persons in the Tower (possibly trying to second-guess what is required)
- They died of natural causes in the Tower (but the information was not released as Richard knew he would be blamed).
- One or both escaped (hence Lambert Simnel, Perkin Warbeck, Richard's 'Third bastard', and several works of fiction)
- Various science fiction and other possibilities.
There are various arguments for or against the above.